Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finishing what I started

So, I think I was talking about Friends on the post below (I started a post and didn't finish it below. You should read it)

But school is ok. I am ready for the academic part of it to be over with. My Research Methods class is the worst class ever. I have to get a C in it though, so pray that I can endure. I like all of my other classes which is really good. If I didn't, I would be miserable. 

One thing that is definitely is YOU GROW. I am really enjoying doing that with Lauren and Brandon. We are seeing the students growing which is cool, and we are establishing relationships with them. Ministry is definitely what I am called to, and I stuff like this really seems to suite me. Needless to say that I am really enjoying it. 

Well, that is all for now. I will talk to you soon.


3 comments:

Morgan Ruckel said...

I am really glad you are doing YouGrow as well. I have enjoyed getting to know you better. Morgan

Anonymous said...

1.) You changed your back ground...
2.) I like saying what is the obvious.
3.) Your "Info" on the side is no longer correct.
4.) I am done now. ;)

Justin said...

You should really check what you wrote after you're done... even though I don't. LOL
-Justn