Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update on Life at OU

Well things are going pretty well. School is starting to totally take over my life. Travis and I have tried to lay down some ground rules for the both of us before we start doing things that aren't important. 

The first is to not watch more than two episodes of Friends a day. Why, because we have been watching it way too much. One night we stayed up 'til 1 a.m. watching a whole disk. It has become a distraction. But we really don't have anything else to do or watch a majority of the time. We have a TV but no channels, and Travis is a huge Friends fan, and I think it is funny, most of the time. It really is a very harsh show. But when we have nothing better to do or just need a break we watch it. But then we are like, "what happens next?" so we watch it some more. But by saying only 2 episodes a day, we are trying to remove that distraction to a degree.:) Plus, we need to be active. We are 22 and 20 and somewhat lazy at times. So if we don't have any homework to do we are going to go play basketball or tennis or something other than Friends.

I am on the phone with Lauren. So, I am going to finish this later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha....the end part made me laugh. Really it all made me laugh. You two and your "friends".

Are you really going to finish this??? ;)